Sunday, May 1, 2011

Cheen-k What?

Cinque Terre the most beautiful place on earth! Well, maybe most beautiful place that I've seen anyway.

This was our mid-way point in our vacation and we couldn't have picked a better place to go. Many people haven't even heard of this best kept secret in Italy (including Tommie) and after reading about it I knew it was on our list of places to go. We stayed there the longest and could have easily stayed the remainder of our trip.

There are 5 towns that make up the "Cinque Terre" and we stayed at one of the smaller ones known as Manarola. Again, a great pick! It was a quaint little place with extremely friendly locals and fresh cuisine. There are rolling wine vineyards, olive trees, and beautiful scenery at every single angle. It was simply gorgeous! I could have shot all day long. There were so many interesting sites, textures, colors... I could go on and on but I'll just show you below:








































LOVE... LOVE... LOVE.. Cinque Terre!

1 comment:

  1. Ps. 140:12. I know that the LORD will maintain the cause of the afflicted, and justice for the poor.
    Please help me for Jesus sake
    I have made a blog at blogger.com Since i have added a google adsense in the blog but haven't made a penny with this. I need your help and support to help me make some money to PAY MY Tuition Fees.

    What you have to do is follow these simple steps

    1.go to http://kwotz2011.blogspot.com/
    2.Remain on the page i.e Kwotz for one minute or so and do some random surfing
    3. click ONE of the ads that APPEALS to you from Ads by Google boxes and visit there.
    4.remain on that page for one minute or so and do some random surfing.
    and that's it.

    Note: Only ONE click is needed. If I ever ask you again for the click please never ever click again.
    I will be grateful to you.
    God bless you

    ReplyDelete