Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Unconditional Love

And my sister has enough to spare. 

After we all recovered from having the flu we headed out for a quick photo shoot.  My sister doesn't have many photos of the family so it was important that we try to get everyone out there (maybe we can do it again when Joe is off work).  My sister's 2nd oldest son has autism and was having a REALLY tough day... so tough that we had considered leaving him home with grandma and grandpa.  I couldn't do it because it was really important that I capture some moments with him too.  So, we bundled him up with all his blankets (he wouldn't part without them) and headed to a nearby park.  Here are a few of my favorite.  I hope I was able to capture my sister's unconditional love for her beautiful family!

(I couldn't pick just a few!)













1 comment: