Monday, September 6, 2010

Trash to Treasure...

My sister is all about making ordinary things into extraordinary things.... trash to treasure as she would call it.  She has vision.  She can see something and immediately know whether or not she can make it something special.  For instance, there was this ugly brass lamp that needed a home.  She took it, primed it, painted it, added a little floral accent and viola it looked like a $50 dollar lamp easy.  (I wanted to steal it from her!!)

Anyway, we were out running errands when we stopped by the salvation army and saw these two very VERY ugly chairs.  Now the thought did cross my mind that I could brush them off, get a new cushion, and possibly use them as a prop for some photos but my sister took it one step further.  We got these bad boys for $10 bucks.  She got them home and immediately worked her magic.  Stay tuned for the after photos later tonight. Bet you want to see what they look like now don't you?!?!?







1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhh I can't wait to see them!!! Unique looking chair so I am excited to see what Sam did to it.

    ReplyDelete