Thursday, September 30, 2010

Displaying Photos..

I made it a goal to start printing and displaying my photos throughout the house.  I spend a lot of time on my hobby processing and saving files to my computer and it isn't doing any good there now is it!  It helps having my blog but I still find myself going back and searching old posts to show off some of my favorite photos.

I put a new order of prints in today and hung all the frames in our family room passthrough area.  There shouldn't be any excuse now.  All I have to do is insert the photos when they arrive.  I'm very excited because this will be our "family" wall.  London was already excited to see her Grandpa and Aunt Sam hanging up.  I can't wait to surprise her with the rest of the family.

(I will take better photos when I have all the pictures inserted properly.)










1 comment: