Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Back To Work...

It was time for me to head back to work today after having spent 12 wonderful weeks with my girls!  It was bitter sweet because I'm definately a career woman at heart but boy is it hard to leave my baby girls.

I had a few extra minutes to myself after packing them up and shipping them out with Tommie this morning.  I sat on our porch, closed my eyes, and took a deep breath of the chilly fresh air.  I watched the sunrise and it was so peaceful.  I knew I'd be ok and told myself that I could and would make it through the day!  I did but it didn't stop me from leaving just a tad bit early to greet my girls at the door when they arrived home from a long day at school!  :-)



1 comment:

  1. That's so hard, but nice that you got 12 good weeks with them! Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete