Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Her name will be....



I finished painting the letters of of our 2nd baby girl's name and thought I would share it with everyone.  These will hang above her crib in the nursery.

Then, as I was sitting in her room, rocking in her chair, and thinking about her arrival, I looked up and saw a very beautiful reflection that the chandelier had cast onto the ceiling. It captured everything I was feeling at that very moment so I thought I would try to emulate that through this photo. 


3 comments:

  1. Awww that is so sweet! Soon you'll be holding another beautiful daughter!

    I love your blog & pics!

    -Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aweee beautiful <3 I can't wait to see you all tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peter PIPER picked a pack of pickled peppers. How many pecks of pickled peppers did peter PIPER pick.

    How many time do you think Piper will hear that in her lifetime? Start counting now...

    ReplyDelete