Friday, December 3, 2010

Say "Ahhhhh"

London had her first dentist appointment today. I must say... it was a huge success! This place was fantastic from the moment I walked through the door. She started off playing with Piper and showing off her teeth before they came and got her. She went on a Safari hunt through the office and into the back where she chose the yellow dentist chair to get her cleaning and exam. After she was done she got to choose a prize from the treasure chest. What a great place!






And of course a few from her cheering section:

2 comments:

  1. Oh that's awesome! I need to find a place like that to take my son. I've been too scared to take him because I don't want himt to cry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh... how fun!!! Great job London <3 and Piper.... TOUCHDOWN NO CAVITIES!!!

    ReplyDelete