Thursday, September 23, 2010

Up and At Em'

There's not much that Piper won't try these days.  She has been crawling, sitting, standing and now cruising along the furniture for a while now and today she wanted to tackle the staircase.  I wouldn't let her go past the third step but man let me tell you.. she had no problem with those and I'm pretty sure she would have made it pretty darn far if I hadn't stopped her.  Oh well, I guess there's no stopping time so I'm embracing every second I can.



4 comments:

  1. Is she wearing LEG WARMERS???? OMG they are soooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just about to comment about the baby legs too!!! CUTE! I know I'll have to put my little one in some this winter... or maybe even fall! She is rocking already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes... those are her Baby Leg Warmers. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't Fall Piper!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete