Saturday, June 19, 2010

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!


I couldn't have asked for a more loving, compassionate, wonderful husband and father to my two beautiful little girls.  This one is for you sweetie!  I love you and wish you the BEST Father's Day.  I'm making it my personal mission to capture the memories of our journey together as a family the best that I can!

I've been so excited about this gift for Tommie that I couldn't hold back when it was delivered this morning.  I ripped into the packaging like it was Christmas Day.  I was thrilled to see how everything turned out and immediately started to plan the wall display.  This is what it looks like:

I started at the bottom and worked my way up.  I ordered 6 large canvas prints of the girls and mixed in a few small 4x6 prints in various sized frames but all the same uniform look.



It was a bit hard working with the bend but I managed to pull it off the best that I could... forgot about that small detail!


And this is what it looks like all together.  I'm sure I'm biased but it is absolutely GORGEOUS! I'm just so happy I finally printed some of the photos that I've been taking.  Tommie loved them!


And here are a few close-ups.  The details on these prints are impecable!





9 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous and the wall display looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Happy Fathers Day Tommie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it! HFD Tommie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! Where did you print everything at?
    xo. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah -
    Thank you! I purchased them here: www.pixel2canvas.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's picture perfect! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, stunning, just stunning.

    ReplyDelete