Thursday, January 7, 2010

Surprise!!!!


I was surprised when I thought I was running into work to drop off some paper work and meet a friend for a quick bite to eat but instead I walked into a room filled with wonderful friends, cute decorations, and delicious smelling PIZZA!

I know... I know... I'm on bed rest but I had to get some fresh air and I was already on my way to the doctor's office

Too bad I didn't have my camera on me or I'd be sharing a lot more photos with everyone.  I managed to sneak a few balloons out the door to take a picture of as soon as I got home. Thank you to everyone!  Your thoughtful words and kind gestures are very much appreciated!!!  We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of our 2nd bundle of joy (3 more weeks if she doesn't decide to come any earlier)!

3 comments:

  1. Aweeee that's awesome <3 How fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leslie,

    I am getting more and more exicited, waiting for he new arrival to our family. The count down is on. Maybe she will be arriving on your birthday....

    Mercedes

    ReplyDelete