Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Playing Catch!

While I was upstairs wrapping up work (and yes.. staying in bed!) I started to hear the sweet sound of giggles echoing through the foyer and up the staircase.  There's no way one could just sit in bed and listen to it so I ventured out of my cave to see what was so exciting.  I peeked around the corner to see London playing catch with Miss Kelsey.  You would have thought she had just won a million dollars.  She was so excited to learn how to catch a ball.  She got pretty close and really enjoyed trying!  There's nothing sweeter than the sound of a genuine laugh (especially one that comes from such a little girl).






2 comments:

  1. Aweeeee those are great pictures! She looks like she's having such a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you caught the ball in motion.

    ReplyDelete